Chamber membership opens many doors to assisting your business. The benefits and services provided are numerous, can you afford NOT to be a member? Keep in mind that many of these benefits and opportunities to attend events are open to you and your employees; we encourage you to share this information with them.
Top 5 Reasons To Join
- Networking: The Chamber is the venue for important connections with potential customers, decision makers, as well as business, community and governmental leaders.
- Resources: We connect you to money saving programs, member-to-member discounts, health and other insurances, informative seminars, professional development programs, funding opportunities, and many other products and services.
- Promotion: We continually work on your behalf promoting business members and Montgomery County through publications, media, website, sponsorship opportunities, referrals and much more!
- Credibility: Being a member distinguishes you as a business that supports Montgomery County!
- Business Advocacy: We are the area's organization for legislative advocacy.
These are just a sample of what your investment in The Chamber gives you...*
- One FREE insert in The Chamber newsletter - Value: $75
- A FREE link from our website to yours - Value: $75
- Advertising discounts in The Recorder, Sacandaga Advertising,and Daily Gazette for new members - Value: $100
- The opportunity to participate in The Chamber's Energy Savings Program Savings: 5-8%
- Discounts on vehicle purchases from Brown's Ford and Mercury with the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce Preferred Purchase plan. Discount is also extended to your employees and family members living in your household .- Value: $200
- Partnerships with our local media keep The Chamber and its members at the forefront of local activity
- The opportunity to participate in our credit card processing program
- A listing in our member directory
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Members only marketing opportunities through a county map, member directory and sponsorships
And Most Importantly...
Become part of the unified voice of business. Have a network of colleagues and community leaders supporting you.
*Values and Savings are approximate